TRIAC CONTROLLER TO DC SWICHT

Home Forums Power And Battery Circuits TRIAC CONTROLLER TO DC SWICHT

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    odlambda

Hello to all!!!!

I have a problem with a control triac.I have a sch control triac light dimmer to get 9/12 VCA, but the circuit need lamp(charge).If you keep the charge(lamp) the dimmer out 230VCA and be dangerous.
    Well the original circuit are:
    I simulate the nex circuit:
    Its posible get 9/12VCA to send bridge diode rectifier?.
    Data:
    VCA IN : 230V 50Hz
    VCA OUT: I am search 9/12V to send bridge diode rectifier.
    Very similiar to test:

Thanks!!!!
    Dirac842

Hi odlambda ,

The EDN article doesn’t refer to the dimmer. It’s a very good solution to “decouple” an AC source from a discharged bulk capacitor immediately after the AC main is turned on. If the capacitor is completely discharged, its voltage drop is zero and the main voltage is applied to the resistances of the diodes in conduction. It’s like when a voltage Vs is applied to a capacitor through a small resistor. The current request initially is very high, and it may damage the device. The first picture shows a classical diac-triac dimmer circuit, with a L-C filter for the RF interference.
    Note that here the C1 capacitor isn’t used to store energy but as filter: It’s a nF capacitor. About your circuit, I’m a bit confused. It is not clear where is the ground reference, a triac terminal is indirectly connected to the circuit through the digital oscilloscope, there’s a second source. Explains better what you want to do.

Federico
    Credits: 25

download this light bulb dimmer project here , it emulates different values of R2+R1 with a parametric analysis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.